Release version: RNEW V1.12.1
Release date: 2021.05.21
Release status: Deployed
- [RNEW-136] - Remove JSF UI Warnings
Removed the yellow warning messages on the dashboard pages (Statistics, Finance, Ready for Shipping, Shipped, Fines)
- [RNEW-139] - Should actually be lazy loaded getClientInstance and getCompanyInstance
Performance enhancements made on various pages to increase speed
- [RNEW-140] - Registration Data Red Screen on Dashboard.
Validation rules were enhance to ensure that error is not displayed on new registrations
- [RNEW-141] - ALV9 Form - Cellphone Number not formatting correctly
Changed cellphone number format to ensure all 10 digits are completed on the form
- [RNEW-155] - OCR Process Taking too long and causing Cloudflare issue
- [RNEW-148] - Copy contact on invoice email
Specified email address has been added as requested
- [RNEW-89] - Link to upload Id document
Refer to solution article: How to upload ID Document
- [RNEW-100] - Notify end user where the ill formatted part of the "Vehicle Import Template.xlsx" is
A user friendly error message will inform the user exactly which format issues are preventing the spreadsheet from being processed. e.g. Cell A2 should contain a Gauteng or Limpopo vehicle registration number.
- [RNEW-111] - Enhancement to custom report
Requested changes have been made to the report
- [RNEW-114] - Create renewal company preferences for additional email templates
Create preferences for the below listed email templates, renewal company and sales rep relationships:
- Invoice Payment Reminder
- One week Add Vehicle Email Reminder
- Add Vehicle Email Reminder
- Mandate Reminder Email
- [RNEW-120] - Signed mandate is not compulsory for invoicing
This preference will allow the renewal company to include active renewal applications, without a signed mandate, in the list of renewal packs printed to obtain the renewal cost from the Post Office. Upon invoicing we will also check whether or not a mandate has been signed and if not, include the link to sign the mandate in the email body.
- [RNEW-142] - Add Renewal Cost Improvement for Previously Invoiced
A Scheduled method was added to cancel the renewal when the Invoice has been cancelled for a month, and the Invoice has not been created again.