Campaigns are used to group leads together for reporting purposes.
Before creating a campaign, please ensure that you have completed the Create campaign products step.
Create a Campaign
Navigate to the Menu item CRM Contacts | Leads | Campaigns
Click on the + New Campaign button to create a new campaign
Complete the required fields
Campaign field descriptions:
- Name: You can enter any descriptive name for your campaign. Try and keep this name unique to assist with reporting.
- Product: Select the type of campaign product which you will be promoting during this campaign
- Type: Select a type of campaign e.g. Facebook, Call Centre or SMS messaging
- Active: Activate the campaign when you are ready to share the leads linked to the campaign with the Leads Agents.
- Expiry Date: This is optional and should be set if your campaign is only valid for a specific period
- Description: This is optional, however it is advisable to list the criteria (business rules) applied to create the list of leads eligible for this product and campaign.
- First Response Minutes: This SLA will apply to the lead agents. An agent should respond to a new lead within the specified number of minutes. Reporting will also be available on overdue items.
- Resolution Minutes: This SLA will apply to the lead agents. An agent should resolve the new lead within the specified number of minutes. Reporting will also be available on overdue items.