Complete the following steps to register your company on RenewIT:
- On the Sign-Up screen populate the fields with your company and personal information.
- Ensure that select the 'Register as Company' radio button.
- After you have populated all the relevant fields, click on the 'Sign Up' button.
The following screen will appear that will allow you sign in with your newly created credentials.
Once you are signed in, you will be required to complete the following sections in order to finalize your registration:
Your Personal Details
License Disk Delivery Address (During Work Hours)
Note: this is the address where license discs should be couriered to during work hours.
Proxy Information and Documents
After saving your personal information, you will be prompted to enter proxy information and submit required documents.
The BRNC number is the main identification number accepted for road traffic transactions on the National Traffic Information System (NATIS) for foreigners and organizations that serves as a non-legal person. The organization must also identify a representative for every branch or separate address of the business/organization.
Proxy Information and Documents Logic
- If you are the proxy of the company and you have selected the checkbox in the Personal Details section, then you have to enter the BRNC number and submit your BRNC certificate as well as your ID document.
- If you are not the registered proxy, RenewIT can get the information required from the proxy by sending them an email.
- Ensure that you de-select the 'Registered Proxy' checkbox in the Personal Details section and enter the Proxy Name and Email Address in the given fields.
Once you are happy with the company details, click on the 'Save Company Details' button, after which you will be redirected to the 'Company Mandate' form for you to sign.
After signing the Company Mandate Form and you are happy with the content, you can click on the 'Sign Mandate Document' button.
Note: once the proxy has signed the Mandate, only then will the process renewing vehicle licenses commence.