To register, please complete the following steps:
1. Select the radio button 'Register (New User)'
2. Complete the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Re-enter email
- New Password
- Your password should be at least eight (8) characters long
- There should be at least one (1) number
- Your password should also contain a lowercase as well as an uppercase letter.
3. Click on the 'Sign Up' button.
After your registration is successful, select the 'Login' radio button, enter your email address and password and click the 'Sign In' button.
Upon successful registration, you will have to confirm all of your personal information regarding your license renewal.
1. Select the type if identification that you are going to use. Once you have selected your Identification Type, the correct fields will show to enable you to enter the details.
2. Enter your personal information, the information you have entered during this step will be pulled through on the ALV-9 Form, please enter this information as precise as possible.
3. Enter your address details, this information will also be inserted into the ALV-9 Form and when the license disk is ready, the license renewal company will courier the renewed license disk to the address information you entered during this step.
4. Attach your ID document
RenewIT requires a copy of your ID document. You can either take a picture of your ID document and attach it or you can scan it on your computer and attach it. Alternatively you can check the checkbox and allow RenewIT to retrieve your ID document directly from Home Affairs at an additional cost of R17.50.
5. After you have uploaded your ID document and entered all of your personal information you can click on the 'Save Personal Information" button.